It is law in South Africa that every motor vehicle must be fitted with SABS approved seat belts/restraints. It is law in South Africa that every passenger being transported in a motor vehicle must make use of the seat belts/restraints and strap themselves in.
All seat belts fitted in cars in SA are designed and manufactured and designated as “Adult Restraints” and are therefore totally unsuitable and inappropriate for children less than 12 years of age or under 1,5 meters tall.
· It is the drivers responsibility to ensure that all passengers are strapped in.
· A suitable replacement for a booster seat
· Use from age 3 years up and even adults can use it!
· Ideal for daily use in mom or dad’s car, school lift schemes, grannies cars and more.
· Fully portable and easy to install.
Secure-a-Kid is available here: http//www.4akid.co.za/OnlineStore/OnlineStorepage/tabid/68/txtSearch/secure-a-kid/List/0/Default.aspx