TIPS FOR BUYING IN YOUR SCHOOL OF CHOICE’S CATCHMENT AREANovember 6, 2018
Poisoning PreventionNovember 10, 2018
You’ll never want another ice-cream dessert after trying this peanut choc caramel sundae.
FOR THE NO-CHURN ICE CREAM
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 385g tin condensed milk
- 250ml cream
FOR THE NUTTY CARAMEL SAUCE
- 250ml caramel sauce
- 80ml crunchy peanut butter
- milk, for thinning out
FOR THE SUNDAES
- 60ml brandy (optional)
- 230g tub mascarpone
- 160ml Nutticrust cookies
- 180ml salted peanuts
- 180ml mini marshmallows or marshmallow fluff
- For the ice cream, heat chocolate and ½ of the condensed milk in the microwave for about 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat the cream to soft peaks and fold into the chocolate mixture. Freeze overnight in an airtight container. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving, to soften.
- For the sauce, combine the ingredients and thin out with milk to your liking.
- For the sundaes, layer balls of the ice cream into glasses and top with a splash of brandy, if you like, mascarpone, remaining condensed milk, cookies, peanuts and marshmallows. Brûlée marshmallows with a blowtorch, if you like. Serve immediately.
SubscribeNever miss another blog post!