Barbie Princess Doll Cake How to by Pink Cake PrincessDecember 13, 2016
CLASSIC BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESEDecember 13, 2016
- Vegetable shortening for greasing
- tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- cups chocolate chips (milk, dark and/or white chips)
- to 1 cup topping (crushed Nature Valley™ granola bars, finely chopped dried fruit or nuts and/or mini chocolate chips)
- Grease the blade of a sharp knife with vegetable shortening. Insert the knife into a marshmallow, stopping just short of the other side. Rotate the knife to create a hole in the center of each marshmallow.
- Fill a disposable decorating bag with peanut butter and twist the top of the bag to close. Snip 3/8 inch from the tip of the bag. Place the tip of the bag in the marshmallow hole and pipe to fill with peanut butter. Fill all of the marshmallows. Insert lollipop sticks in the bottom of each marshmallow.
- Line a baking tray with wax paper and set aside. Place 1 cup of chocolate chips in a microwave-safe jar or bowl. Microwave at 70 percent power for 90 seconds and stir the chocolate. Continue to microwave at 30 second, then 15 second, intervals until the chocolate is fully melted. Stir well.
- Dip each marshmallow in the chocolate and tap the stick on the side of the jar or bowl to remove excess chocolate. Lightly sprinkle one of the toppings over the chocolate. Place the pop top-side down on the prepared baking tray. Melt the additional cup of chocolate if needed to finish the rest of the pops. Place the tray in the refrigerator until well set, about 1 hour.