Old Fashioned Milk TartDecember 13, 2016
Medical Aid DiscountsDecember 13, 2016
- 90 Oreo Cookies (I used Double Stuf, but you can use Original)
- 3 (12 oz) tubs Cool Whip, thawed
- 1½ – 2 cups milk
- *chocolate sauce if desired
- Dip 30 Oreo Cookies in milk one by one and lay flat in a 9×13 pan.
- Spread one tub over the Oreos. Repeat this process 2 more times, finishing with a layer of Cool Whip on top.
- If desired drizzle chocolate sauce on top, or extra crushed Oreos.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.