What are my delivery options and how much does it cost?
- Courier (door-to-door delivery): Selecting this option means that your parcel will be delivered to your door, limited to South African MAIN CITIES ONLY. You must supply a full physical address where someone will be available to receive your parcel. Delivery can take 2 – 5 working days from date of dispatch and is only valid for South Africa main cities. Courier for Johannesburg and Pretoria is R75. Courier for all other main cities is R100. Courier for all other areas in South Africa, regional and outlying is R150. You can also contact us prior to your purchase for a courier quote to your receiving address.
- International postage: this can take 6-12 weeks to get to the destination and a tracking number is provided. The cost is R350 OR starting from R750 with DHL courier.
- Collection from 4aKid Offices: You can collect from 4aKid offices in Wendywood Sandton Johannesburg Gauteng. The address will be provided on completion of the order if this method is chosen. Orders to be collected must be paid for either prior to collection or on collection, by either credit card or cash. Cheques are NOT permissible. We will not hold stocks for more than a few days if not collected. We are open Monday to Friday for collections. The offices are closed on weekends and public holidays.
- PARGO – You’ll never have to wait at home all day for your parcel or miss a delivery again. Pargo delivers your parcels to a store near you. Choose your preferred Pargo parcel point when checking out and delivery will be done to your chosen Pargo parcel point. You will receive sms or email notification when your parcel arrives at the Pargo parcel point.
We do offer free shipping for order over R500 in Gauteng South Africa or over R1000 for other areas in South Africa.
You can also opt to collect from our offices during working hours Monday to Friday in Wendywood Sandton Johannesburg in Gauteng South Africa.
*** Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer. We do not deliver by courier to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
When do I get my order?
Gauteng: 2-3 working days
Main Cites: 3-5 working days
Regional Area: 3-7 working day
*** Free delivery options are subject to change at any time.
Terms & Conditions for delivery
- For A Kid assumes no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the customer. Any additional fees for such orders will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Parcels will only be dispatched once payment reflects and has cleared in the bank account if paying by EFT or bank deposit.
- For A Kid cannot be held liable for missing or damaged parcel in transit, or any delays caused by the post office or the couriers or any 3rd party. Any post office delivery is at YOUR risk.
- If a package is refused upon delivery, the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred for the return of the item. Charges will be applied to any refund due to refusal. This policy does not apply to any merchandise that is received defective or damaged.
- All orders will only be dispatched once payment reflects in our bank account. Dispatch of parcels will be within 2-3 working days of receipt and clearance of payment. Products that are imported from international suppliers could take up to 6 weeks to be delivered. We will notify you on your purchase if stocks are sold out and will be shipped as soon as they become available.